1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Barry
Last Activity:
Aug 17, 2017 at 8:59 AM

Share This Page

Barry

Barry was last seen:
Aug 17, 2017 at 8:59 AM
    1. Symbiohead
      Symbiohead
      Hi Barry. How are you? Dr. Kruse recommended I connect with you. He mentioned we have many interests and things in common. I'll be reading a ton of your previous post and highly look forward to learning from you:) If there is anything you recommend that you've written or worked on that I start with, I would highly appreciate it. Thanks brother and i look forward to it.
      1. Barry
        Barry
        Hi

sure, just read through the 50 pages of my thread on Fasted Training.... then maybe look at my blogs on my website for more stuff... www.optimumnutrition4sport.com . For podcasts, go to Ben Greenfield , I've done 2 with him. also a recent one with Nourish Balance Thrive
        Jan 16, 2017
      2. Symbiohead
        Symbiohead
        sure thing brother! thanks and ill check back soon:) appreciate it
        Jan 16, 2017
    2. michael1
      michael1
      Hi Barry,

I like a lot of the work you're doing in athletic training and I'd like to read the articles on your website. Unfortunately, the website won't load on my phone or computer. Is it currently down for maintenance?

Thanks,
      Michael
  • Signature

N = 1