1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Annie Dru's Recent Activity

1. Annie Dru liked drezy's post in the thread 5G Escape "Skoolie".

If you need any basic once-over here in Texas PM me. I like reading your chronicles.

Apr 16, 2019 at 2:51 PM
  2. Annie Dru posted a new thread.

"5G tinnitus"

Hey Dr. Kruse, I heard you mention the term "5G tinnitus" and am wondering what makes it different-- in terms of symptoms-- from every...

Forum: Ask Jack

Apr 16, 2019 at 12:29 PM
  3. Annie Dru replied to the thread 5G Escape "Skoolie".

Okay, so the plan is unfolding like this... do temporary "build out" to pass inspection for insurance here in SD-- approximately 3-4...

Apr 16, 2019 at 12:27 PM
  4. Annie Dru replied to the thread A personal note written with much respect..

To each his own lesson.

Apr 16, 2019 at 12:23 PM
  5. Annie Dru liked drezy's post in the thread A personal note written with much respect..

I don't know April '16 might still be way better! <ducks to avoid tomatoes>

Apr 16, 2019 at 12:23 PM
  6. Annie Dru liked drezy's post in the thread Women and change...........

The term "human zoo animals" has been used here quite a bit in the past. Below the surface the term has lots of meaning for me. If you...

Apr 16, 2019 at 12:05 PM
  7. Annie Dru liked ElectricUniverse's post in the thread Women and change...........

Great comment, Drezy. Well, I have never thought of my beloved as an apex predator but in one sense I guess she is. She captured my...

Apr 16, 2019 at 12:04 PM
  8. Annie Dru replied to the thread Women and change...........

No need to get mad, just get your facts in order, and if there's hope for your "cage-mate" they will resonate with the truth....

Apr 16, 2019 at 12:03 PM
  9. Annie Dru liked Phosphene's post in the thread Women and change...........

So what happens when the person sharing your cage sends you this? I am livid....

Apr 16, 2019 at 12:02 PM
  10. Annie Dru replied to the thread A personal note written with much respect..

Dr. Kruse, this is THE GREATEST LESSON you... or anyone else for that matter... have every taught me, and I'm doing 180 degree...

Apr 16, 2019 at 9:45 AM
  11. Annie Dru liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread A personal note written with much respect..

agree. I think Marcus has missed a lot here. I realized I discounted this in my model and I am changing that. I no longer feel...

Apr 16, 2019 at 9:43 AM
  12. Annie Dru liked Mike David's post in the thread A personal note written with much respect..

We are all part of one consciousness. There really is no group of people or that special person. Everyone breathing is connected to all...

13. Annie Dru replied to the thread A personal note written with much respect..

Beautifully said. Tell us where you're standing to view that miraculous sunrise Caroline, and I for one will join you sister❣️

14. Annie Dru liked caroline's post in the thread A personal note written with much respect..

Personally - I feel that what is being said here lately goes to the very core of what/who we are and what we need. We are made up of a...

Apr 16, 2019 at 9:41 AM
  15. Annie Dru liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread Women and change...........

I agree wholly.......I think this is a massive swing and miss in Optimal Health. I feel if I missed it so many others are too. I...

Apr 16, 2019 at 9:38 AM
  16. Annie Dru replied to the thread Women and change...........

On the other hand...[MEDIA]

Apr 16, 2019 at 9:34 AM
  17. Annie Dru liked ElectricUniverse's post in the thread Women and change...........

Words are cheap, silence is golden. Always say less than you think and everyone will be happier for it. Once uttered words can never be...

Apr 16, 2019 at 9:33 AM