1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Annie Dru's Recent Activity

1. Annie Dru replied to the thread Sleep Solution.

How do you navigate the hours between sunset & bedtime? Do you illuminate, or stay in 100% darkness?

Feb 16, 2019 at 10:27 AM
  2. Annie Dru liked caroline's post in the thread Sleep Solution.

usually we are hitting the showers by 8:00 or 8:30 pm at the latest

Feb 16, 2019 at 10:26 AM
  3. Annie Dru replied to the thread Sleep Solution.

Dr. Kruse, I'd love it if you'd weigh in with your thoughts on sleep... maybe even share your personal experience? We're all dying to know!

Feb 15, 2019 at 11:52 AM
  4. Annie Dru replied to the thread Sleep Solution.

Just curious Caroline... what time do you and hubby retire?

Feb 15, 2019 at 9:34 AM
  5. Annie Dru liked caroline's post in the thread Sleep Solution.

We routinely wake up around 3:00am ....I was worried about this. We do spend the time chatting or listening to a clock radio we put on...

Feb 15, 2019 at 9:34 AM
  6. Annie Dru liked Corey Nelson's post in the thread Sleep Solution.

Great reminder. This is exactly what my experience has been this winter as my fatigue reduces from working the protocols.

Feb 14, 2019 at 1:06 PM
  7. Annie Dru liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread Should we have an "Activism/public awareness" sub forum ?.

Rarely will I tell you to fast forward to the last 30 minutes of a podcast, but the last 30 minutes of this video podcast is gold for...

Feb 14, 2019 at 11:55 AM
  8. Annie Dru replied to the thread A 19 yr old is maturing to the realities of life.................

Enjoying your podcast interview with Jenn this morning. Thank you for all you do to educate those eager to learn Matt.

Feb 14, 2019 at 11:54 AM
  9. Annie Dru liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread A 19 yr old is maturing to the realities of life.................

MATT MARUCA SAID on 2/6/19 on his FB page from Bali: "Sometimes we go halfway around the world to find we're still in the same place....

Feb 14, 2019 at 11:53 AM
  10. Annie Dru replied to the thread Hello.

Happy to meet you Joshua. Please consider sharing your story by creating an optimal health journal. Would love to get to know you better.

Feb 14, 2019 at 11:52 AM
  11. Annie Dru liked Joshua's post in the thread Hello.

Look forward to learning many new things from this forum. Josh

Feb 14, 2019 at 11:52 AM
  12. Annie Dru replied to the thread Sleep Solution.

Super helpful analysis ElectricUniverse, thank you. I have heard of 1st & 2nd sleep before, but now I will often sleep through without...

Feb 14, 2019 at 11:50 AM
  13. Annie Dru liked ElectricUniverse's post in the thread Sleep Solution.

Annie your body will tell you when you are sleeping too much-- generally, if you start feeling groggy or less alert during waking hours,...

Feb 14, 2019 at 11:49 AM
  14. Annie Dru liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread Just diagnosed with dysautonomia.

Educate yourself.......once you do, you'll never have to ask this again. Annie gave you a very wise response. You can never get...

Feb 13, 2019 at 3:33 PM
  15. Annie Dru replied to the thread Sleep Solution.

Thank you for this. I just ask people if they're cool with living inside a TSA body-scanner 24/7. On that note, this interesting...

Feb 13, 2019 at 9:37 AM
  16. Annie Dru liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread Sleep Solution.

Mitch and Matt Maruca just moved into a new Airbnb in Canggu Bali (pronounced Changu). Here is what they found in their own words:...

Feb 13, 2019 at 9:31 AM
  17. Annie Dru replied to the thread Just diagnosed with dysautonomia.

Not to speak for Dr. Kruse here Christina, but go for the low hanging fruit and increase your redox potential. I live in a 5G city and...

Feb 12, 2019 at 3:11 PM
  18. Annie Dru liked ChristinaF.'s post in the thread Just diagnosed with dysautonomia.

Dr. Kruse, what can we do? How can we prepare?

Feb 12, 2019 at 3:06 PM