1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Anne V's Recent Activity

1. Anne V replied to the thread Anne s optimal journal.

yep :) i was asking for a lobster to the fishmonger (u have to order ) his answer was no lobster, too much cold north wind, they stay in...

Jan 17, 2019 at 1:51 AM
  2. Anne V liked caroline's post in the thread Anne s optimal journal.

sounds like you have a good plan Anne .......but plans are made to be changed when we have a better plan - a moveable feast!

Jan 17, 2019 at 1:50 AM
  3. Anne V replied to the thread Truth is stranger than fiction.

that would go with silence and quantum mechanics. and i can do it :)

Jan 16, 2019 at 3:18 PM
  4. Anne V replied to the thread Truth is stranger than fiction.

I am too scattered at the moment to do it, but would you believe i could download all your knowledge. and if i can would you agree to it?

Jan 16, 2019 at 2:44 PM
  5. Anne V posted a new thread.

Truth is stranger than fiction

Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction is obliged to stick to perceived possibilities. Truth is not Mark Twain the place of...

Forum: Meet and Greet

Jan 16, 2019 at 1:08 PM
  6. Anne V liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread ZIP CODE vs GENETIC CODE???.

WHERE HAVE YOU HEARD THIS BEFORE??? Where you live MATTERS. While some of us get a rawer genetic deal at the start of life,...

Jan 16, 2019 at 11:40 AM
  7. Anne V liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread The goal for you in purchasing artificial lights:.

Once again I will say it.........nothing replaces natural sunlight.

Jan 16, 2019 at 9:33 AM
  8. Anne V replied to the thread Anne s optimal journal.

possibly if i need to come back for short period of time for work. i have no idea how it is going to work out. i will try PDC in March....

Jan 16, 2019 at 8:00 AM
  9. Anne V liked caroline's post in the thread Anne s optimal journal.

so is Lanzarote a possibility?

Jan 16, 2019 at 7:52 AM
  10. Anne V liked caroline's post in the thread My journey/journal.

stick blenders are fantastic ........just takes a couple of minutes to make lots of yummy sauces. 45 minutes??????? you poor thing! I...

Jan 15, 2019 at 11:23 AM
  11. Anne V liked caroline's post in the thread Am I ready for cold water and ice?.

I remember JK saying he hated doing cold showers and they don't come close to submersion in a tub of cold water. My understanding is to...

Jan 15, 2019 at 10:55 AM
  12. Anne V liked Brent Patrick's post in the thread Am I ready for cold water and ice?.

Yes you need to eat as much as you can to preload DHA in your cell membranes. Individuals who don't will often complain that they cannot...

Jan 15, 2019 at 10:54 AM
  13. Anne V replied to the thread Anne s optimal journal.

lthank you :)

Jan 15, 2019 at 10:30 AM
  14. Anne V liked caroline's post in the thread Anne s optimal journal.

How are you doing Anne? sending you a big hug xo

15. Anne V replied to the thread Anne s optimal journal.

33 years old :in hospital for biopsy (breast). met the lovely lady who was going to mark where to do the biopsy big needle in hand ! i...

16. Anne V liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread Why oysters simply are astounding............

133% of the RDA for B12 in just one medium-sized oyster https://lnkd.in/eKnhuh4

Jan 14, 2019 at 5:48 PM
  17. Anne V replied to the thread Anne s optimal journal.

A very happy new year to you Caroline. in France new year wishes are good all of January :)

Jan 14, 2019 at 3:58 PM
  18. Anne V replied to the thread Anne s optimal journal.

more journal. i was born with c section Paris bottle fed 7/8 years old tonsils removed 12 yo, appendix removed. huge scar as i had...

Jan 14, 2019 at 3:28 PM