1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Anna Vargo
Last Activity:
Jan 10, 2022
Birthday:
Jan 8, 1965 (Age: 57)
Recruiter

Share This Page

Anna Vargo

New Member, Female, 57, from Dublin, Ohio

Just learned I am Haplotype J1d. I would love to know what this means and trust this forum to learn more. Dec 21, 2021

Anna Vargo was last seen:
Jan 10, 2022
    1. Anna Vargo
      Anna Vargo
      Just learned I am Haplotype J1d. I would love to know what this means and trust this forum to learn more.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 8, 1965 (Age: 57)
    Recruiter
    Hello! I just started following Nov. 2021. I have been on different phases of keto/keto carnivore for 5 years to prevent Diabetes and Alzheimer's. Both very strong in my family history. I believe the issues w/ Alzheimer's on Mom's side is triggered by low hormones. Mine were tanked until I took BHRT. I have very low leptin ( .8 non fasted) and trying to find out why and working on the Leptin RX. . Having a hard time eating before 10 AM. Sunrise, sunset 3 months. Huge attitude and energy booster. Just started grounding (it's cold in Ohio) for 30 minutes a day. I am taking colder showers, building up to a cold plunges. Hoping for better hormone status, better sleep, to lose 12 pounds & Alzheimer's prevention.