1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

AJ The Iceman
Last Activity:
Mar 5, 2017
Birthday:
Jan 14, 1992 (Age: 31)
Home Page:
Contractor, Independent Researcher

Share This Page

AJ The Iceman

Feed me Oysters, Male, 31, from New England

Biohacking God I will become Jan 15, 2017

AJ The Iceman was last seen:
Mar 5, 2017
    1. AJ The Iceman
      AJ The Iceman
      Biohacking God I will become
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 14, 1992 (Age: 31)
    Home Page:
    http://www.advancedenergymd.com
    Contractor, Independent Researcher
    I'm dedicated to my families wellness whether they like it or not. I'm paving the way with a great example of tuning into the most relevant information pertaining to quantum biochemical physics. I desire to bring out my highest potential with respects to cognition, explosive athleticism (sprinter, baseball), sleep, libido, mood, drive, and all around longevity.

Signature

Joined JackKruse.com:
    1/15/2017

Dx:

Surgeries: At age 14 had inguinal Hernia surgury.

Current Rx:

Current Therapies / Protocols: Cold Thermogenesis

Health WINS: 5'10'' 177.5lbs 12% body fat (this is my highest)
    Deadlift 385lbs
    Squat 365lbs
    Baseball player that hits for power and avg. Off mound clocked at 87 mph pre-injury. Utility player.
    6.75' 55 meter dash

Health Goals:
    To wed my most explosive athlete with additional lean mass to become bigger stronger faster. Optimize hormones and dopamine for fulfilling male life and enhanced libido/drive/cognition. Doing these things while living in a sustainable way for longevity's sake. Decide between shoulder operations or stem cell therapy to repair low functioning throwing shoulder/elbow.