1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New Profile Posts

1. Cory Payne
    Cory Payne sass
    Hi, I saw that you asked about the x39 a while back. I am interested in it too. I was wondering if you ended up trying it and what you though?
  2. Daniel Renaud
  3. AmrikiQatar
    AmrikiQatar
    143 kg (314.6lbs) late DEC21, cw 111.3kg (245 lbs)
  4. AmrikiQatar
    AmrikiQatar
    pic143kg (314.6 lbs), cut carbs to 25g per day per Dr Jack around 25DEC21 now 111.3kg (245 lbs) JUL22
  5. AmrikiQatar
    AmrikiQatar
    pic143kg (314.6 lbs), cut carbs to 25g per day per Dr Jack around 25DEC21 now 111.3kg (245 lbs) JUL22
  6. AmrikiQatar
    AmrikiQatar
  7. Corey Nelson
    Corey Nelson
    Not very active but still around. Let me know if I can help!
  8. Charmane
    Charmane
    Living in Oklahoma, U.S.A. "Brain cancer survivor" since diagnosis in 2016. Keepin' on keepin' on! (profile pic's from 2010).
  9. Charmane
    Charmane
    Living in Oklahoma. Brain cancer survivor since diagnosis in 2016. Keepin' on keepin' on!
  10. AmrikiQatar
    AmrikiQatar
    pic143kg (314.6 lbs), cut carbs to 25g per day per Dr Jack around 25DEC21 now 116kg (255.2 lbs) 18MAY22 without exercise (gym pic from July)
  11. Mauricio Lluch
    Mauricio Lluch
  12. Marilynn Stebbins
    Marilynn Stebbins
    Move/ but where is optimal healing environment for serious biotoxin illness,mast cell activation,lifelong hashimotos hypothyroidism??
  13. Marilynn Stebbins
    Marilynn Stebbins
    where to move to?
  14. Marilynn Stebbins
    Marilynn Stebbins
    optimal healing environment w/biotoxin illness??
  15. Marilynn Stebbins
    Marilynn Stebbins
    I would like to hear of any other single, senior females that have moved to Mexico, and how that has worked out health wise, socially,,,,.?
  16. psysid
    psysid
  17. Ibrahim
    Ibrahim Josh (Paleo Osteo)
    Hey I’d like one of those red light therapy devices where can I order one
    1. Josh (Paleo Osteo)
      Josh (Paleo Osteo)
      Mitogenhealth.com, you'll need to send the team a request for shipping quote to your region
      Apr 9, 2022
  18. Discalced
    Discalced Toby King
  19. Marco8Traveler
    Marco8Traveler Jack Kruse
    kruse, where would I find this?
  20. Marco8Traveler
    Marco8Traveler Jack Kruse
    sex webinar of dr kreuae?