1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New Profile Posts

1. Adriatic Sea
    Adriatic Sea shah78
    Hi, I read the playa megathread and I thought I'd like to join you in the water. Are you still taking visitors? Short notice, but if so is your extra space available this month / February? Your story is inspiring, thanks for sharing!
  2. Matt Fowler
    Matt Fowler Sue-UK
    Hi Sue, do you mind if I follow you? Im in the UK too :)
  3. ConProteinas
    ConProteinas
  4. MegaMan
    MegaMan Dave Key
    Hey Dave, how's it going? I just arrived in Mexico and people on the forums said to contact you. Are you currently in the area? I'm still bouncing around between different airbnbs, looking for a low EMF home but let me know if you wanna meet up with someone likeminded.
    1. Dave Key
      Dave Key
      How's it going? I'm not on the forum often so my response is late...
      I'm no longer on Isla Mujeres. I'm giving the mountains a try in Chiapas. It's cold but closer to the equator so I get CT and tropical sun. I'll be back at the beaches in a couple weeks though, flying in to Cancun and going to Tulum to visit with everyone who came down with Jack.
      Where are you now?
      Dec 6, 2020
  5. Jaimie
    Jaimie ChrisnJr
    Hi Chris! My name is Jaimie and I also live in RI! I have been trying to find some "Mitochondriacs" that live in our tiny state. I met of few... reach out if you want to connect. I am a nutrition major from URI and I work at a bioregulatory medical center in providence. I've read your story and I can relate a lot. I
    Just wanted to say hi. Hope you are doing well!!
  6. Grace Welliver
    Grace Welliver
    Just became a Gold member and I can’t wait to dive into every single webinar!
    1. John Schumacher
      John Schumacher
      Welcome Grace !
      Nov 28, 2020
  7. Nancy Henderson
    Nancy Henderson
    Greetings. Great to learn. BIG question. Had detached retina. Surgery. Can see, lens removed put in an artificial one. What to do?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. John Schumacher
      John Schumacher
      Patient History - continued

What were the environment(s) you’ve lived in:

Are you sleeping (at home) or are you working (at the office) in an nnEMF toxic soup? Have you had these environment(s) tested?
      Is there mold in your “home”, apartment, or wherever you spend most of your time?
      Have you been “exposed” to viruses, bacteria’s, which maybe currently “dormant”?
      Oct 28, 2020
    3. John Schumacher
      John Schumacher

What are your “health practices”

Nutrition – what goes in your mouth
      Exercise – when, where, what type and how much?
      Recovery – what is the quality of your sleep?
      Oct 28, 2020
    4. John Schumacher
      John Schumacher

And a bit about family history specially your mother's, her mother, etc.

Looking Forward...
      John
      Oct 28, 2020
  8. Sara Paez
    Sara Paez
    Progressing... Deuterium Depleting
  9. Tim Enright
    Tim Enright Dan2
    Research is obviously a love of yours. Thank you for bringing the information to us. I was wondering what you knew of the healing powers of the Yucatan?
  10. Tim Enright
    Tim Enright philip malone
    Philip, what did you find out about the deuterium in iceland glacial water?
  11. Janice Kuhlman
    Janice Kuhlman
    I had my HLA tests and these are my positive results:HLA 7-2-53 Mold, 11-3-52B Multisusceptible
  12. Lenny
    Lenny
    In search of better health.
  13. ALEXIS TUDOR
    ALEXIS TUDOR Jeanne
    Hi Jeanne, I live in Knoxville and am wondering if you know of people into biohacking and Jack's stuff who live in my area. It's nice to connect to folks over the net but much better in person.
  14. ALEXIS TUDOR
    ALEXIS TUDOR Angie Medler
    Hi Angie, I saw your post on which is a bit old. I was wanting to connect with others who are into bio hacking and live in Knoxville. Would you know any connections that are in my area? Thanks
  15. Beau
    Beau
    Fighting nuerological condition
  16. Milan
    Milan
    The body will offer you rest. The mind will offer you calm. Peace is only available in your truth. Truth drives itself.
  17. Milan
    Milan
    The body will offer you rest. The mind will offer you calm. Peace is only available in your truth.
  18. Martin D.
    Martin D.
    "Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution".
  19. Skylife
    Skylife Teddyjones
    Hi teddyjones, saw your posts on figuring out where to move after the lockdown and wanted to connect as i am in the same dilemma right now. can we talk at all? things are getting crazy, i am in los angeles and i dont trust anything here any more. let me know if you are open to chatting more directly.
    1. Kimberly P and Teddyjones like this.
    2. Kimberly P
      Kimberly P
      Me too. In NYC and need to get out.
      May 30, 2020
      Teddyjones likes this.
  20. DebraGM
    DebraGM
    3 weeks on Leptin Reset. No cravings, no
    1. StephanieF likes this.