1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New Profile Posts

1. Milan
    Milan
    The body will offer you rest. The mind will offer you calm. Peace is only available in your truth. Truth drives itself.
  2. Milan
    Milan
    The body will offer you rest. The mind will offer you calm. Peace is only available in your truth.
  3. Martin D.
    Martin D.
    "Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution".
  4. Skylife
    Skylife Teddyjones
    Hi teddyjones, saw your posts on figuring out where to move after the lockdown and wanted to connect as i am in the same dilemma right now. can we talk at all? things are getting crazy, i am in los angeles and i dont trust anything here any more. let me know if you are open to chatting more directly.
    1. Kimberly P and Teddyjones like this.
    2. Kimberly P
      Kimberly P
      Me too. In NYC and need to get out.
      May 30, 2020
      Teddyjones likes this.
  5. DebraGM
    DebraGM
    3 weeks on Leptin Reset. No cravings, no
  6. ZenBeach
    ZenBeach
    Suggestions on best after sun moisturizer
  7. Israel80
  8. JanSz
    JanSz Tfreeman
    If possible, please delete and remove your post with your test data and anything else from PG/E2 tread.
    I like to keep that thread short for the convenience of others.
  9. BrunoB
    BrunoB Tfreeman
    Hello, thanks for answering. I asked you why I want to buy a book from him and I don't know if it's worth it or not.
    Anyway, I believe that not only do I have poisoning from fungi, heavy metals, sibo and a long etc.
    I live in a country where it is very difficult to buy remedies abroad unfortunately.
    How many books did you buy from Nail? Thank you
    1. Tfreeman
      Tfreeman
      Hi Bruno, I'm not sure which supplements you can get your hands on. For sibo I find a combination of fish/fish oil, inulin, and extra virgin olive oil to fix the O3/O6 ratio is helpful. For mold I find Welchol and activated charcoal to be the best. For fungus I find nystatin and a biofilm disruptor best. All of these things can be put to sleep with a large dose of sunshine daily, too.
      Apr 15, 2020
      BrunoB likes this.
  10. Lois Hollan
    Lois Hollan
    Fighting the coronavirus 20!
  11. BrunoB
    BrunoB Tfreeman
    Hi good day. Excuse the delay, is that I have been fighting against fracking in my city.
    Thanks for commenting on my post!
    Have you read the book by dc neil Nathan? Thanks :)
    1. Tfreeman likes this.
    2. Tfreeman
      Tfreeman
      I have! I read it last November and am currently following parts of his protocol. He works with the most sensitive and toxic patients, and all of his patients go into remission on his protocol. It's the best book I've read in 5 years (besides Jack's blogs which are even better) and the best I've felt in 5 years treating my mold issue. Let me know if you have any other questions!
      Apr 14, 2020
      BrunoB likes this.
  12. MAX METAL
    MAX METAL Jackie Nelson
    Thank you for posting what people need to hear. I hope Jack gets on board .
  13. Dane Jacobsen
    Dane Jacobsen caroline
    Hi Caroline, I've been a gold member for a few years and last week I tried to change my e-mail. I received and error to "contact support" and have had zero success after multiple attempts. I no longer receive any e-mail notifications or links to the livestreams. Message under changing email account reads: If you change your email, you may need to reconfirm your account. Who can reconfirm my account?
    1. caroline
      caroline
      Hi Dane. I think the best course of action is to start a thread on the forum and ask these questions. Actually I might be inclined to “ask Jack” there are others in a similar situation. Sorry I can’t be more help but please keep me posted.
      Apr 3, 2020
  14. Michael331
    Michael331 caroline
    Hey Caroline, I just signed up for gold membership on the optimalklub website and only got a receipt from my purchase receipt. I am not sure how to access the information since I did not get instructions how it works. Let me know if you can help thanks.
    1. caroline
      caroline
      Hi Michael ....can you go to your dashboard? It would be best to message mission control
      Mar 21, 2020
  15. Janice Kuhlman
    Janice Kuhlman
    My TSH came back at 70. Better than before but far from normal. Going back on Synthetic T4 & T3 to hopefully get it under control.
  16. Janice Kuhlman
    Janice Kuhlman
    Better than before but far from normal. Going back on Synthetic T4 & T3 to hopefully get it under control.
  17. Janice Kuhlman
    Janice Kuhlman
    My TSH came back at 70.
  18. Carmen and Michael
    Carmen and Michael caroline
    Hi Caroline. Its been a week since you advised me to send another email regarding my titanium klub membership. I still haven't heard anything back. Is there anything else I can do?
    1. caroline
      caroline
      I am so sorry I don't know what to advise. Actually - I would start a thread in the cave and ask if anyone else is having an issue as well. Let me know please.
      Mar 21, 2020
  19. CjHedberg
    CjHedberg Deb
    Deb how are you doing?
  20. Naghman
    Naghman Sue-UK
    hi Sue
    I am from Manchester.
    Which water is best ?

Kengan vs Acilis vs Fiji vs Icelandic?

It seems that Fiji water has most magnesium and silica inside it as compared to Icelandic and Acilis waters

I want to get the benefit of lowest deuterium depleted water as well as maximise the benefits of magnesium and silica. Trying to detox heavy metals too.

thanks

Naghman
    1. Sue-UK
      Sue-UK
      I'd be guessing, because my current "best" is based on my n=1 context, and could change at any time. I haven't seen that Acilis and Fiji are low deuterium. I've no experience of using Kengan or Icelandic. Sorry can't be of more help.
      Sue
      Mar 4, 2020