1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New Profile Posts

1. WeDeserveHealth
    WeDeserveHealth
    New to the forum, hoping to learn things & talk to intelligent people in the know holistically & spiritually (nothing to do with religion).
  2. WeDeserveHealth
    WeDeserveHealth
    New to teh forum, hoping to learn things & talk to intelligent people in the know holisticly & spiritually (ntohing to do with religion).
  3. WeDeserveHealth
    WeDeserveHealth
    New to teh forum, hoping to learn things & talk to intelligent people in the know holisticly & spiritually (ntohing to do with religion).
  4. Jamie S
    Jamie S
    Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Rmns 12:2
  5. Tom Win
    Tom Win drezy
    Thanks for pro answer. Somebody should school Jack more about computers :) Its a pity those pictures are missing.
  6. Tom Win
    Tom Win drezy
    1. drezy
      drezy
      Those seem to be images linked in from outside (aka the image is stored somewhere else). It's a little double edged. The benefit of it is that it saves storage space and is efficient in that respect. The downside, as you noticed, is that if the external host of the image changes anything the image is no longer visible.
      Dec 18, 2019
  7. Tom Win
    Tom Win drezy
    Hello Do you know how to see images posted on this forum. 2019 and I cannot see your images or some of the others to see on any browser. All I have is img instead of actual image.
    Really appreciate help. Thanks.
    1. drezy
      drezy
      Some images are stored by the forum and some are just links. Once in a while a link will go stale and the image effectively goes bye bye. Not much to be done about that. If there is a specific image you want to zero in on. I can check on my side and comment.
      Dec 15, 2019
  8. Janice Kuhlman
    Janice Kuhlman
    Haplogroup W1. Am I coupled or uncoupled?
  9. Higherground11
    Higherground11
    Hi. has anyone got any info on Nicotinamide Mononucleotide ? cheers
  10. BrunoB
    BrunoB nichole
    Hi good day. Excuse me I read that you were treating fungal infection problems, which doctor treated you? Thank you
  11. BrunoB
    BrunoB Huck
    Hi good day. Excuse me, can you tell me what you did to close your itnestinal permeability? Besides avoiding dairy gluten, sunbathing, avoiding nnemf, thanks!
    1. Huck
      Huck
      I took deglycyrrhizinated licorice and aloe vera. L-glutamine is supposedly the best thing to take.
      Dec 10, 2019
      BrunoB likes this.
  12. Charmane
    Charmane
    I'm hoping to use $$ from selling my OK house to move to AZ. Any connections here? I only know ppl in PHX & I prefer "low population."
    1. Ronald Waters
      Ronald Waters
      Hi Charmane,. I live in Iowa but I'm quite familiar with Arizona.
      The questions I have to ask is, what will you do for work? How close do you want to be to a City? The tough thing in Arizona is the swing from summer to winter. It can still get too hot and too cold.
      What kind of place are you looking for???
      Ron
      Nov 29, 2019
      Duchess Sunshine likes this.
  13. Peter Ventola
    Peter Ventola
    Looking for advice from anyone who has beat chronic Lyme. Fighting for 2 years; now following Buhnor's Herbal Lyme protocol.
  14. Peter Ventola
    Peter Ventola
    My wife is suffering from "Chronic Lyme": positive for Lyme and co-infections (Igenix). Had RMSF, Babesia and Bartonella (still fighting).
  15. Paul Fieber
    Paul Fieber John Schumacher
    John

We are leaving for Sacramento the morning of the fifth and have a 6hr. drive to Sacramento from Oregon. We have to stop in Sac to see my wife's sister. The evening will work best for us due to our schedule. My home number is 541-860-5258 Cell while we aree on the road is 541-315 6631. Let us know what a good time to meet in the evening and your address.

Paul
    1. John Schumacher
      John Schumacher
      Nice, Did you need a place to stay as well?
      Nov 20, 2019
  16. Anne V
    Anne V DrEttinger
    Hi, how could i get hold of you if u happy with it ?
    1. DrEttinger
      DrEttinger
      info@advancedhealing.com or 714-639-4360 - As long as it's not related to MLM or giving out medical advice w/o a consultation or labs.
      Nov 20, 2019
  17. John Schumacher
    John Schumacher Paul Fieber
    9784 Sage Thrasher Circle
    Elk Grove, CA, 95757
    916 709-0505 cell
  18. Paul Fieber
    Paul Fieber John Schumacher
    John

I read one of your posts about having a lighting room. Can you give me an idea of what type of lights you use them and the time of day they are being used?

My wife and I are from Oregon and we are coming to CA to see family. We will be spending the night in Elk Grove on Dec. 5th. It would be nice to meet up with you?
    1. John Schumacher likes this.
    2. John Schumacher
      John Schumacher
      I could take off the afternoon from work Dec 5th if that would help fit in your schedule.
      Nov 17, 2019
  19. Duchess Sunshine
    Duchess Sunshine
    I've been sungazing every morning for a while. My sleep is so much better. I feel very grounded and happy. I still want to move south
  20. BrunoB
    BrunoB Dave Key
    Hi dave! Me too spend about 1 hour in this time...probably i have several genes ""crashed.." :(
    1. Dave Key likes this.