1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New Profile Posts

1. Allie Litterer
    Allie Litterer Leland Stillman
    We sold our house and have 2 months for scouting for the Panhandle. I would love to connect and Jack said you were down there. Thanks
  2. Martina
    Martina
    No wonder we have so much evil on this planet because we know so much LIES .
  3. Martina
    Martina
    This morning Watching sunrise and thought come to me .
  4. Leslie hamud
    Leslie hamud Annie Dru
    I was listening to the Q & A last might (Feb 2019) I live in OC, once a member of WAP and I know this is a huge lost for all of us. I know this is for me a new path but reading and listening for almost 3 years with Dr Kruse I feel each day that his direction is the correct approach. Again I just wanted to reach out. Maybe we can sometime meet up. Take care Leslie Hamud
    1. Annie Dru likes this.
    2. Annie Dru
      Annie Dru
      I would love to connect Leslie. You can email me at anniedru@lardmouth.com ( :
      Feb 21, 2019 at 3:55 PM
  5. Leslie hamud
  6. Cathy Hohmeyer
    Cathy Hohmeyer caroline
    have been looking for an EMF meter - just purchased a cornet - thank you
    1. caroline
      caroline
      we do have a meter - not sure how much I like it tho.......
      Feb 19, 2019 at 7:19 PM
  7. Jeff J63
    Jeff J63
    Retinopathy of Prematurity.HLA-B27 POS, IOLs in both eyes for over 10 years, dry eye syndrome and photophobic. 12 hour shift worker.
  8. Xavier Rodriguez
    Xavier Rodriguez Avery.Smith
    Hey!!! Great picture !!
  9. Xavier Rodriguez
    Xavier Rodriguez Melanie Procter
    Hope you are well (:
  10. Dennis Clark
    Dennis Clark AloniaC
    Always learning...that is a nice mantra for life.
  11. Jeff J63
    Jeff J63
    Retinopathy of Prematurity.HLA-B27 POS, IOLs in both eyes for over 10 years, dry eye syndrome and photophobic.
  12. Jeff J63
    Jeff J63
    Retinopathy of Prematurity.HLA-B27 POS, IOLs in both eyes for over 10 years,
  13. Jeanne Peters
    Jeanne Peters
    As beings of Light, we need a steady wholesome supply of full spectrum light for well-being.
  14. Andreas Ravndal
  15. Hilda Labrada Gore
    Hilda Labrada Gore
    Had a wonderful time diving into the wild world of quantum health with you all in PDC.
  16. JPB
  17. Emma Annan Alan
    Emma Annan Alan
    Yellow alert Wanting to move from Colraso Springs to? Tinitus and jaw issues
  18. Emma Annan Alan
    Emma Annan Alan
    Wanting to move from Colraso Springs to?
  19. Emma Annan Alan
  20. Emma Annan Alan