1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New Profile Posts

1. Ricky Lynn
    Ricky Lynn Jackie B
    Hey Jackie, good morning. It’s a day late but, never the less, have a wonderful day. And welcome to the forum. I am new here as well.
  2. Jackie B
    Jackie B
    mOrning everyone!
  3. Jackie B
  4. Phosphene
    Phosphene ValerieBee
    Happy Birthday!
  5. Alyce Miles OD
    Alyce Miles OD Jack Kruse
  6. Casey Moreno
    Casey Moreno
    i cannot figure out how to cancel this membership.
  7. Edward Ambrose
    Edward Ambrose
    Holistic Practitioner
  8. Edward Ambrose
    Edward Ambrose Jack Kruse
    Hey Jack,
    Dr. Edward Ambrose Naturopath
    I'm ecstatic to be here
    My website is uncommonoasis.com
  9. Naghman
    Naghman Josh (Paleo Osteo)
    Hi Josh. I am from Manchester UK. I am coming to Melbourne, Australia for 6 months. I will be working in South City of Melbourne. I am aware living in city centre in a studio flat wont help my mitochondria's.I feel I should live as close to a park and beach as possible. so that I can ground on a beach and catch sunrise. Have you got any recommendations where to live? options.
    thanks
  10. Naghman
    Naghman caroline
    Thanks Caroline. I think the doctors membership is the platinum one. It is a lot more expensive. I can't afford that yet. I am not doing any on calls so get paid basic pay.
  11. caroline
    caroline
    EMF meter. A lot of people have a cornet meter. You know there is a Doctor's membership here?
    1. caroline
      caroline
      Josh has a practice in Torquay, Victoria
      Oct 26, 2018
  12. caroline
    caroline
    There is a forum member who lives in Melbourne ...Osteo Paleo. I can't remember his last name. We call him Paleo Josh. He is an Osteo.
  13. caroline
    caroline
    There is a forum member who lives in Melbourne ...Osteo Paleo. I can't remember his last name. We call him Paleo Josh. He is an Osteo.
  14. Naghman
    Naghman caroline
    Hi Caroline,
    I am moving to Melbourne Australia for 6 months (in January 2019). Can guide me where to live in South of Melbourne city? In order to avoid Telecommunication towers, wi fi. Will it be better to live near the beach so I can do barefoot walking during sunrise? How can I minimise EMF whilst living in a studio flat there?
    1. caroline
      caroline
      I live in Northern N.S.W. ...I have no idea about Melbourne. I think living close to the ocean so you can go in everyday and also see the sunrise would be a good idea. Do you have a meter? What will you be doing in Melbourne?
      Oct 26, 2018
    2. Naghman
      Naghman
      I am training to be an orthopaedic surgeon in UK. I am working in hospitals around city centre. I am there for 6 months experience then move to Brisbane for 6 months then back to Manchester UK.
      Oct 26, 2018
    3. Naghman
      Naghman
      What meter are you talking about? Smart meter? or Emf meter?
      Oct 26, 2018
  15. Xavier Rodriguez
    Xavier Rodriguez chocolate
    Who is Chocolate?
  16. Xavier Rodriguez
    Xavier Rodriguez dolphinjoy
    Hey there! And welcome :)
  17. Xavier Rodriguez
    Xavier Rodriguez Helio Silva
    Hey there, how are things? What do you think about the forum?
    1. Helio Silva
      Helio Silva
      very good source of information to heal ourselves
      Oct 21, 2018
    2. Xavier Rodriguez
      Xavier Rodriguez
      Indeed, I am looking forward to spending more time on here once school cuts out for winter break!
      Nov 7, 2018
  18. Lisa Heaney
    Lisa Heaney
    How do I start my Journal ?
  19. cherieanne
    cherieanne
    Good evening from Cape Town. I absolutely love the informative, truly groundbreaking information from Dr. Kruse!
  20. Dr Veronica Tilden
    Dr Veronica Tilden Inna
    Hello Inna,
    Are you the same person who is interested in sharing a room at the upcoming Optimal Resolution event from facebook? I see you are also a physician.