Schumann generator

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Krapule, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Krapule

Krapule New Member

Hi!
    Has anyone tried a schumann generator?
    What were the effects? Which one did you use/bought?
    Dr Kruse mentioned a few times that he was using one but did not told us which one. He use it to get his water more coherent and with his magnetic sleep pad.
    There is a company Quwave but they are using scalar waves to protect from emf and I remember that dr Kruse once said that he was not too ok with scalar waves...anyone can put more meat on this bone?

Thank you, we have a nice community in progress.
  2. Rachelle

Rachelle New Member

3. RayB

RayB New Member

I also looked at Quwave. I remember Dr. K saying that Schumann Generators should contain a mobius coil which, I think, would only produce a scalar wave. A bifilar coil would do the same thing. Quwave does use a mobius coil.
  4. Hope

Hope Gold

I am hoping the EMF webinar will get into this eventually.....so hard to know what is good/actually works....for my n=1
  5. SCRN2007

SCRN2007 New Member

I had the same question. Now I am wondering if it is the case that a scalar wave at the Schumann frequency might actually be a protective factor, but I don't know enough about mobius coils to understand what exactly they are producing in the first place. I sure hope the answers come in the EMF Bootcamp, since I can only afford to buy such things once.
  6. freshveggies

freshveggies Silver

I would also like to know about he schumann generator but cannot make the Q& A for EMF. Just wondering if someone can bring up this question. Thank you.
  7. I have the EarthSafe Whole House unit in my bedroom, and it is plugged into the grounding connection on one of the wall power sockets. I'm running it 24/7. I noticed a difference almost immediately upon powering it on. Also, when I walk into the house after work, it feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders...uncanny. In conjunction with earthing, and a Magnetico 10 gauss sleep pad, I'm experiencing a full night's sleep with no awakening and no need for bathroom breaks.

I started out just using an earthing strap attached to the K-1 kidney meridian on my foot, and noticed that my sleep seemed more refreshing. I did this for about a month and then decided to purchase a magnetic sleep pad. I then had a week's experience using the grounding strap/magnetic pad combo, and there was significant sleep improvement but I still woke up every once in a while. When I added the resonator, there was yet another significant improvement, and my sleep has been uninterrupted ever since. Every night feels like a small but noticeable improvement over the previous one, so I'm still moving toward some sort of equilibrium.

So...this has been my n=1 experience so far. As always, your mileage may vary. ;-)

Just wanted to mention that all of this is in addition to ditching the wi-fi, turning off the cell phone and other emf-generating appliances at night, and practicing light 'hygiene' after sundown. A meter for testing yourself is absolutely necessary, IMHO. My home environment appears to be relatively low emf, and I have a newer house with low-e windows which block a lot of external radiation. I do have a smart meter, though... :-( fortunately it's on the other side of the house away from the living areas.

Seems like all of the puzzle pieces that Jack is giving us are coming together. I sure am learning a lot!
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  8. GlenPDQ

GlenPDQ New Member

There's a technology called black noise which puts out an opposite waveform to normal noise in effect dampening ambient noise. Could a comparable technology be applicable for canceling out EMF?
  9. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Any thoughts on having a kid carry the pocket device during the day at school? We're really considering homeschooling, but if we do go that route we won't be starting until the next school year so I'm trying to think of ways to mitigate the EMF they're exposed to while finishing out this school year.
  10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Is anyone else using a Schumann resonator? I'm interested in getting one soon, because they cost less than a Magnetico. I'll save up for a Magnetico later.
  11. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I'm getting ready to write up my family's experience with a resonator and magnetico pads....need another week to see what's what.
  12. If you experience has been anything like mine, it should be a very good report. Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on this...
  13. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

Question on placement of the whole house Schumann generator. I have one that I have placed in the living room, in a cabinet that is plugged into the house ground. Is there a specific placement in the house that it should be for it to provide the most effectiveness? Would the bedroom be the best as we spend most of our time sleeping and or being in that room or once plugged in does it cover the whole house?

Thanks for any insights.....
  14. I have mine located in my bedroom for exactly the reason you gave...it's the room I spend the most time in. Plugging it into the ground system appears to enhance the coverage in my house, as I can feel the effects downstairs. When I walk in the door after a long day at work, I immediately feel a calming effect. That has been my experience so far. YMMV
  15. opelecky@yahoo.com

opelecky@yahoo.com New Member

Howdy,

So, what is the verdict? Which one is the best? And should we even get one? Also, is there any danger that you might be creating some EMF since I'm guessing these are electronic devices? Thanks, Olga
  16. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Hi Guys,

I recently purchased the Earth Safe Whole House unit to put in my bedroom. I have been struggling with chronic insomnia and high nighttime cortisol for years now so I was hoping it would help my sleep! I've only had it plugged in 2 nights. Subjectively, I've noticed 2 things:

1) I noticed feeling a bit more relaxed in my bed (high nighttime cortisol seems to cause a lot of muscle achiness and tension)
    2) My sleep has been a bit better the past couple nights although there is definitely room remaining for improvement

I can't say for sure if the Schumann unit is solely responsible for those improvements because there are obviously a lot of variables (plus the placebo effect ;), but I do find it interesting and intend to continue my experiment.

--Trinity
  17. Martin

Martin New Member

I've thought about this as well and did some research and pondering. The units are powered by low voltage and transmit a certain frequency - 7.83, like the earth's natural resonance - so it isn't the bad frequencies that wifi, house current, radio frequencies, cell phone, etc., put out.

There are EMF's being emitted from these units, but at 7.83 that would seem to be a good thing. Not as good as going back a hundred years and having NO microwaves blasting around the planet, but we are trying to do the best we can.

I'd like to see some more trials and testing for effect on these Schumann generators. I'm intrigued.
  18. opelecky@yahoo.com

opelecky@yahoo.com New Member

Ok. I understand that the frequency should be 7.83Hz otherwise what's the point, right?:) I was thinking more of some other stuff that comes with current like duty magnetism or something like this. I wonder if there are places that would have a decent return policy and let you try stuff somewhat like magnetico pad. I think that also have seen some battery operated ones on the web but I'm not sure.
    Thanks for sharing your experience, Trinity. I don't think that I have a cortisol issue but dehydrated for sure. Hopefully, it'll work for you. Olga
  19. Lava

Lava Gold

I just took the leap and bought the Whole House unit. (I should have bought the RO water unit 1st, I know) I plan on keeping it in a back room where nobody sleeps. Is this a good idea or should it be closer..I, too, am concerned about the EMF from the unit...OR since it it "whole house" can it be placed anywhere. It's kind of ugly.
  20. I have mine in my bedroom and wired into the whole house through the ground plug... no adverse effects noted... on the contrary, in conjunction with body grounding and Magnetico sleep pad, I'm getting the best sleep I've had in years.