Do hormones smell..?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Inger, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

I have a coworker that cannot stop telling how very nice he thinks I smell..:cool: it is almost as he would get paralyzed when he is close to me really...

I use a nice perfume just a little in my hair to cover the "mud-scent" I guess my hair must smell like cause I wash it with ghassul. I let him smell my perfum but he said it was not that smell at all.. it was how my body, how I smelled that was so very attractive. That was intresting because I do not shower, I only go for a swim in the river every day, never use soap except a little under my armpits if I feel they smell any.. and use only coconut and oliveoil on my skin.

I never used any hormones in any form. I have the feeling all my "Kruse-lifestyle" ;) and all my tanning naked have optimized my hormones and that is what my coworker smells.. And no, we have not kissed or anything that close, he just smells it through my clothes and all.. so strange!!!

After I read that tanning certain bodyparts (the ones we cover with swimsuit usually;)) rises your testosteron up to 200 %... and works as a hormone booster / oprimizer for other hormones too, I use every moment I can to tan those parts. I wish people would know, there is such a powerful remedy for us to take for free.. the sun!
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

when someone is attracted to your sent it means they have a dissimilar immune system and that was an early evolutionary signal for homo that they might be a good partner for an offspring.
  3. Tizawee

Tizawee New Member

Inger, the quick answer to your question is Yes. I have been post-menopausal for 3 years now and began BHRT about a year ago. Now that I've added hormones back into my system, I can tell you without a doubt that they do smell. Even my husband has noticed it.

When I was in my child-bearing years, he said my skin smelled slightly sweet and warm and somehow comforting. He didn't notice that the smell had gone away, I guess because my hormones declined gradually as opposed to suddenly. But he says that I now smell like I did when we first met (13 years ago).

Elin

4. Um, did you tell him all about your river baths and tanning naked before or after he started sniffing you?

Or, are you tanning at work? I bet I know why he's a sniffer .

Just show him the mackrel smoothy, that el fix him :rolleyes:
  5. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

:D...... I love coming on here and getting a good laugh first thing in the AM with my BAB....

6. heh. I sometimes wonder if Inger is an imaginary manifestation on some suppressed ideal being coming from my psyche. But it seems you guys see see/hear her too. I'm pretty sure my powers are not that great yet - so Inger must not be a bot!

Inger, you really are the next step in FORWARD evolution. You go girl. We need some arranged marriages here, could you possibly throw out a Inger style little girl that we can wed to my son? Thnx.
  7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Inger is so pretty, I'm surprised she doesn't have dozens of guys sniffing around.
  8. Inger

Inger Silver

No.. LOL.. I do not tan at work and he did not know bout my tanning.. LOL.. (but I guess about the river.. yes)

But yeah.. he knows about my eating habits.. everyone knows at work, cause they see me eating and they want to know what that is. Like bloody raw elk liver, they know about mackerel head smoothies too. They think I am crazy but we have fun and I love my coworkers and they love me too.:)

Strangely enough my eating habits seems not so scare the men away at all..:rolleyes:

9. I see her as some kind of Pied Piper, people don't know why they are attracted to her - but there are droves of local citizen headed to the river to pray to her when she bathes.
  10. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

Now how exactly does that work if only *one* person likes the sniff of the other..... if it's dissimilar immune system then shouldn't *I* like the other person, as well? Not that I have that problem at all :rolleyes: My major issue: I can't stand the smell of the men who express interest in me (and some of them are rather persistent!!) doesn't make for a very happy relationship life...

I also cannot stand the scent of my ex anymore. I have to hold my breath when we hug. He still likes my scent though. Shouldn't this be mutual? Or is my sniffer broken....
  11. Inger

Inger Silver

Oh.. I could try to squeeze out a tiny cave-girl for you Cavemam that your son could marry (cause you must be one of the most refreshing woman I have ever met..:eek:).. uh just need to find the man first...;)

My 13 year old marriage just enden in separation this spring and I do not know what the future will bring.. Hubby had and has a problem with alkohol abuse for sure.

I am kind of scared to let any man too close right now to be honest... I need to heal first.
  12. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

That kind of focus and power in your life is very attractive in a woman, in my world at least. It says a lot about you to take charge of your health like that. To me it means you'd be a very good, caring, protective mother... good chance for the offspring to survive :)
  13. Inger

Inger Silver

Oh guys... you are too funny!!!!!;)

I am not really pretty:rolleyes:, that is what I looked like before starting to care for my health, and after (but before I started CT) ;

[​IMG]..[​IMG]

So no good genes here. But I like how I look now and know it is all from my lifestyle choises! They make such a big difference..
  14. Tizawee

Tizawee New Member

Okay, it's official: you're gorgeous! Great genes!
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I love it.......Inger would you like to write a guest blog.......? I think your story needs to be heard by women everywhere. If so PM me.
  16. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

OMG...you look 20 years younger in the second picture. And I remember your picture after CT, absolutely inspiring... NOW I know I can have small waist too. I'm eating fish head...cooked though. :eek:
  17. Wow, Inger, you amaze me! I think I love you! LOL...please do take care of your heart as well as you care for your body. Sorry to hear about your hubs and drinking. Glad you got out if he's not blessing you with himself! I agree with Dr K, write a guess blog I would LOVE to read it! {{hugs}}

18. damn you inger! Now i'm putting meat in a jar.

19. I agree, that's a journey too. Take your time, enjoy a dalliance or two. I have advice on this, but in case my family might read this one day, it will have to be a PM!

20. I think with men the visual cues are much more relevant than with women. Since you are so good looking, I am not surprised you have teh men following. Plus the accent makes you exotic and desirable :cool: